Thursday, January 14, 2010

Brand Spankin New! Lova Revolutionary PDF Embroidery Patterns on Etsy!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

I've had some new goodies in the works for a while now...the Xmas season was such a rush, I'm glad that this year I know to start preparing a ton of back stock & Xmas goodies in July!!! The rush started in August and just never stopped, I think I was experiencing border line exhaustion by the end plus some pretty sore stitchin fingers! Anyhow, I finally got to list the first design sheet in my new line of PDF Embroidery Patterns - the first is Valentines themed for the upcoming holiday! Each sheet will feature a printable page of my very own doodles for you to trace stitch & enjoy, a reversed sheet for transferring, and a how to page on using the designs! Check it out on Etsy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I know what you mean about a xmas rush! I had some items that did far better than I thought, definitely need to start sewing them in June this year, lol. Still, it's great to get all those sales, even if you are totally overwhelmed!