Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Howdy friends!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithinWow! I just realized I haven't even had the chance to upload any pictures to flickr in about a month! In fact, I feel like I've barely left the house! Fortunately, I've been swamped with orders that have kept me pretty busy so I've been seriously neglecting my online presence! ha! Anyhow, I hope to update on Etsy in about a week with some brand spankin' new wall hangings and will be adding some new goodies to my wholesale section!

Sweet Tweet Bird Shoe Clips custom made for a special Order! These little birdies are marching all around Switzerland! 

Somehow I managed to completely stitch this entire batch of mushrooms and forgot the buttons! Obviously, I was having an oblivious day and paying far to much attention to watching Cake Boss Season 1 on Netflix! I'm awesome! 



Have also been getting a ton of orders for Rosettes recently,  they're so much fun to make! 


A little peek into my crafty office, still need to find the perfect lampshade for that ball canning jar lamp - so hard to find small lampshades - any suggestions? Check out more pictures of my sewing room on Flickr!


PS: What happened to my blog? It used to be purple and now its not, I didn't do anything to it just all the sudden I login and its not purple anymore! Anyhow, I'm so sleepy but it's back to work for me!

2 comments:

Chloe said...

lots of pretty things today! (^_^) i thought there was something different about your Blog =D

loving your sewing room! that lamp is awesome!

Chloe x

Daria Hlazatova said...

adorable shoes and roses!! great blog